Wherever you run, whenever you run, however you run — run free with the barely there feel of the Nike Free Flyknit 2017. To make the shoe feel like an extension of your foot, Nike began with a seamless Flyknit upper that supports without restricting, moving with you as you run. Next, a light yet durable foam unit doubles as both midsole and outsole, keeping the shoe’s overall weight at a minimum without sacrificing underfoot protection. Deep flex grooves are cut into the foam, creating an auxetic tri-star pattern that expands and opens at heelstrike, following the natural movement of your foot while evenly dispersing the forces of impact. At toe-off, this flex pattern contracts, allowing energy to return tour next stride.
The result? A shoe that allows you to run as nature intended while still delivering the underfoot protection and durability you need to push farther and faster. The Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 looks great, too, so you can feel confident from the moment you lace ’em up.
- Seamless Flyknit upper provides zoned stretch, support, and breathability where you need them most while also creating a rich texture and unique pattern that’s sure to turn heads.
- Flywire cables incorporated in the shoe’s laces hold the foot in place and allow you to customize your level of support and lockdown to match your activity.
- Low-profile injected unit sole foam is durable enough to double as midsole and outsole, drastically cutting down on weight for a feather-light, barely there feel.
- Anatomical rounded heel rolls at heelstrike, promoting a smooth, more natural running gait.
- Auxetic outsole pattern expands on impact and contracts at toe-off, following the natural movement of your foot throughout the running stride.
- Segments of solid rubber are placed under the heel and toe for additional durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Wt. 7.9 oz.